Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Infringement Notice Process
1. Provide the copyrighted work(s) that you are claiming to have been infringed.
2. Provide a link and screen capture to the material you are claiming infringement and that access needs to be disabled.
3. Include your company name, title, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
4. You must include the following statements in the body of the notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
5. Include your full legal name and electronic or physical signature.
6. Send this notice, including all items described to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org